Modeling Mask Powder Pack Green Tea for Soothing and Anti Oxydation:
- Soothing: Contains green tea extracts, that keep the skin youthful and clear.
- Anti skin oxidation: Catechin, contained in green tea prevents skin oxidation and suppressed the marks generated from the UV. The vitamin C ingredient helps the skin to maintain its bright tone.
*During the treatment, avoid speaking of laughing - the mask could loose the contact with the skin.
HOW TO USE
1. Clean the face. Apply a generous amount of cream on the eyebrows.
2. In a bowl, mix the powder with water (1:0,8 ratio) - the mask must have the consistency of sour cream
3. Apply the mask on the face in layer of 4 - 9mm (can be applied on the eyes as well if somebody is helping you
5. After 15 - 25 minutes (when the mask becomes dry) peel the mask off, from chin to forehead.
! Do not throw the rest of the mask in the sink
Diatomaceous Earth, Glucose, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder(1%), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(0.5%), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cl 77288, Parfum/ Fragnance