1. The Step 1 - Softening Sheet - helps open up pores to dissolve blackheads smoothly.
2. The Step 2 - Clearing Sheet - helps to extract blackheads and other wastes from pores.
3. The Step 3 - Relaxing Sheet - helps to close the enlarged pores and aids in relieving irritated skin.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply softening sheet and wait 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, remove the sheet and wipe off any wastes from pores.
2. Put some warm water on your nose then apply clearing sheet and wait 10 to 15 minutes. When the sheet becomes dry, take the sheet off slowly, starting from the edges.
3. Apply relaxing sheet and wait 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, remove the sheet and pat the remaining essence for better absorption.
1. Softening Sheet
Water/ Aqua/ Eau, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra [Licorice] Root Extract, Glycine Soja [Soybean] Seed Extract, Tromethamine, Citric Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin
2. Clearing Sheet
PVP, VP/VA copolymer, Glycerine, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Kaolin, Water/ Aqua/ Eau, CI 77891, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Citrus Nobilis [Mandarin Orange] Peel Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia [Tea Tree] Leaf Extract, Glycolic Acid
3. Relaxing Sheet
Water/ Aqua/ Eau, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Trehalose, Alcohol, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tromethamine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA